Contact Me

Thursday 16 April 2015

Instagram and/or Vine

Do you guys still remember my older post about Vine? Well, here you are Vine. My Vine. Let's Vining! and Bring Back The Old Vine. Yes, in those posts you can find that, in fact, I don't really like another video apps (like instagram) and I don't really like the Vine's new updates. Yes, that WAS true, but now, I can accept them both.

I mean, now I'm using those both apps. Even now, I have two instagram accounts. Hahaha.
Vine did many updates so far. You know, you can import your video from your camera roll, edit your video, and it looks lil bit different. I mean it's more comfy or something, idk.
And I found something interesting on instagram. There's such a stopmotion community from Indonesia, they called themselves @indostopmo. They're usually regram our stopmotion video if we use #indostopmo hashtag. And I think it's kinda fun you know, I mean, if I get regram from them, there'll be so many instagram users will watch my stopmotion video, and maybe 'love' it. So I decided to put my stopmotion video on instagram. Because I love when people can enjoy my work :)
I have two instagram accounts, one for my personal account, the other one is special for my stopmotion video. It's called @sukochiicrafts. I have a target to post my stopmotion video every weeks on that account. And I think it's good for me to keep learning and practicing my skill.
Because instagram allows us to import our video from camera roll, I usually make that stopmotion video from an app called iMotion HD first. Then I put them on Splice so I can edit that video, like cut some scene, give it a backsound, soundfx, or something. And then I post it, on my instagram.

Here's one of my post on instagram :)

I also doing this on my Vine. So, on my Vine, it's like a short version of my stopmotion video. Because Vine still has their 6sec for their video length.
I mean, I don't really mind for now. I mean, importing any video for my Vine. Because it's the same thing, even though it's actually easier because you don't need to be panic or mad if you did any mistakes, lol.
But sometimes I still make my video, I mean recording directly, from my Vine. Cause sometimes, I just need to rack my brain, hahaha.

Soo.... the thing is, I just wanna say that, don't let anything stop your creativity. Don't let anyone disturb your mind. You are good. You are awesome. And you can do anything you want (as long it's a positive things).

Here's the longer version. 


And here's the shorter one.





Well, that's it.
See ya on another post, fellas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, You explained the topic very well. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info
    buy instagram shoutout

    ReplyDelete