Contact Me

Saturday 23 August 2014

Bring Back The Old Vine

Vine was a great app. But see them now. I no longer can see the difference between Vine and another video apps. Vine has lost their uniqueness. And I really disappointed about that.

Yea, you all knew that Vine has different way to post your video on social media. Not only gave us the shortest length to post, but also forbid us to import any video from our camera roll. Yes, dat gatdem bytchi. But, hey, lets take the positive sides, yes, it pushed us to be more creative than usual. Amazing!
I thought Vine would keep their uniqueness, like, forever. That was the reason why I love this app so much, the reason why I adore those creative Vine users so much. It's not easy to make 6sc video and record it directly.
Now everything's gone. Since the newest updates, Vine allows their users to import any video on it. I don't know, I just feel like, nothing special from this app. It's not like the anti-mainstream app anymore. This is a 'more like the other apps' app. Typical. Boring. Not challenging.
I know shit just happened. I still ignore the new upgrade and have not decide yet. I really adore this app, I recommend this app to everyone with hope they'll have little happiness from this app. It's really hard for me to accept that the app that I love so much, has been change to be more like instagram and any other apps.
This is sad. I feel so bad about this New Vine :'(

Here's the announcement of their new updates :(
The New Vine

**
Dear, Vine Team.
Please.. bring back our old Vine app. I wanna be unique. I wanna be different. I still want to learn how to be more creative. So please.. please.. please.... bring back the old Vine :'(


Info : from Vine
Picture source : personal edit


Update 10/9/2014 :
I've upgrade my Vine, I've tried to post some videos from my camera roll and..... I don't really like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment