Contact Me

Sunday 11 August 2013

Freddie Highmore


Dedicated to My Dear Little Prince, Freddie Highmore ♥
yaa, anggap saja ini as a (late) Birthday Present :'3



Hello! :D

Now I'm gonna share (you can called it) a (little) biography of my favourite actor. He’s Freddie Highmore!!! Yea, he's one of my favourites. I've three favourite actors, they're Mr. Depp, Mr. Robin Williams, and my little Prince Freddie Highmore, of course ♥ :3
Do you know him? Yes, of course you do, if you’ve watched Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (2005) anyway. Here we go~

This gorgeous creature named Alfred Thomas Highmore, or well known as Freddie Highmore. He is a British actor who was born on February 14, 1992. I'm glad we're born in the same year ♥ *no one cares, lol*. Everybody in this world was amazed with his acting in Depp's movie, Finding Neverland (2004), as Peter. That wasn't a surprise though, it's already in his blood. His mother, Sue Latimer, is a talent agent who cast Daniel Radcliffe (he’s childhood friend) as Harry Potter. And his father, Edward Highmore, is also a television actor who played  in Jack and the Beanstalk : The Real Story (TV series, 2001). Little bit different with his younger brother, Albert Samuel Highmore or Bertie, that Freddie's lil bro doesn't seem interested in entertainment world. Eventhough he already played together wiith Freddie in Women Talking dirty (1999). Well I think that's ok, since everybody has their own passions anyway.
Now (2013), Freddie has grown up, he's 21 years old, same as me :') *no one even cares, suko -_-*. He’s totally gorgeous!! He's tall enough, about 168 cm, he's absolutely my type (y). He has light-brown hair, beautiful blue eyes and the most important thing is~ he has the most wonderful smile ever!! His dimples drives me crazieeeeeehh~ oh God I'm melting when I see him smile *now I'm melting*. Handsome? No, he isn’t just handsome. He’s also cute, cool, awesome,  babyface, hot, sexy, sweet, adorable, lovable, and every good things are in him :’3 *slap*
Ehem well, enough for talking about how cute he is. I'll tell you more about him. He was a student  of Highgate School and achieved 10 A*grades at GCSE. I don't know what it is, but I think it's pretty awesome B). He's already in college now, he studies Spanish and Arabic at Emmanuel College (a constituent college of the University of Cambridge). No, no, no, you don't have to be surprised why he choose those Spanish and Arabic as his courses. It just because he really loves foreign languages, he's always been interested in it, especially for Arabic. Yea, man, Arabic. No, no need to imagine how hard it is, man, we all knew. In his mind, Arabic has a totally different structure with an unique alphabet, learning this languages is like learning a language for the first time. That's why it's so interesting for him. Do you wanna know how geek he is in languages? He. can. speaks. about. NINE FOREIGN LANGUAGES! Can you believe it?! Oh God, what kind of man that you are, Freddie? You're such a genius boy! Eventhough I only ever heard you speak about 3 languages fluently, English (of course, both British or American accent), French, and recently I heard you speak Spanish and that was really sexy~ ♥
Then, how about his favourite things? What does he like the most? Well, he really loves football. He also in the same football team with Skandar Keynes at the college. He's one of Arsenal fans, he adores Thierry Henry, and makes him as his icon. And.............he also likes playing video game, his favourite console game is PlayStation 3. So do I, it's completely a destiny! aaaaahh~ ♥ *kicked* and.............ah, his favourite colour is blue, I'm bet he loves his blue eyes so much, aww~ :'3. Unfortunately, I don't know what is his favourite food, or anything else, yet (exactly). But, he doesn't really sure what is his favourite band though. That's lil weird, but I think he's kind of a person who "don't really care about any stuffs like that".
Do you ever seen a twitter account named @alfredhighmore? @alfredhighmore claimed that he (or she, maybe) is the real Freddie Highmore. Do you believe it? You better never ever believe it. I once believed @alfredhighmore so much, but now I already know, @alfredhighmore is a FAKE! @TheFredStarz told me and showed me the link which explains Freddie doesn't have any twitter account. They also posting some video interviews of Freddie which in it Freddie has confirmed that he's not on twitter. This is one of the videos Young Hollywood - Freddie Highmore. He never had any social media accounts, he doesn’t like to interacted with people by network. He prefers to talk directly and meet each other. That’s good babe, but, do you ever think about your fan’s feeling who is living far far away from your place? :’( *crying hard* 
Heemmm..... I'm just wondering...... is he still single? I’ve heard that he was dating Sarah Bolger, his main opponent in The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008). There’s a photo on internet when they both kissed *he broke my heart* T____T, then there was a gossip that he had a dinner with Dakota Fanning and there’s also a photo of it *he broke my heart twice* T____T. Hahah, well, well, don’t talk about his love story anymore. I'm afraid it'll breaks every Freddie's fangirl, including me :p
Let’s talk about his career in filmography, not that detail anyway. Yes, like I said before he got known when he played Finding Neverland (2004). Then he played with Johnny Depp for one more time in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (2005) and Mr. Depp recommended Freddie for the role by himself, it just because Mr. Depp was really impressed by his performance in Finding Neverland (2004). This is what I called an AWESOMENESS!! Can you imagine Mr. Depp asked you to play with him for the second time?! :'). Freddie likes Mr. Depp so much, not because his famous, because he’s kind and his talent is really awesome, and that was really a pleasure for Freddie to played for one more time with Mr. Depp. Freddie likes to try a new things, he likes playing a movie with different roles, different characters. In an interview, he said that he wanted to be a killer, and YES, he's got that role!! After played The Art of Getting By (2011) as a slacker boy named George, with Emma Roberts, Freddie trying to reach his dream, to be a killaaaahh~~ meheheh *evil laugh*. He's playing on TV now, like his father before. He's playing a serial TV thriller produced by A&E TV. You must be know Psycho (1960), rite? The story of psychopath, Norman Bates. The best drama thriller which the icon is shower~ booo~~ hahaha. Yes, it's Bates Motel (TV Series, 2013) which Freddie played as Norman Bates (the psychopath). I think it's kind of prequel of that Psycho (1960) movie. Freddie looks awesome in there, oh God he is the sexiest killer EVER!. He doing very well for his acting as a psychopath with his partner Mrs. Vera Farmiga as Norma  Bates (Norman's mother). I'm frightening when watching this movie, I admit it. And everytime, after I watched it, I'm (always) wondering, is Freddie really going to be a psycho after his role as Norman Bates? Cause his acting is so natural and.......... real!! You can watch this video if you don't believe me and think that I'm doing too much, What's wrong with Freddie? *worrying*. Hahaha~ I wish I'm wrong. Freddie is too cute to be a real killer :p ♥


Well, I think it's enough from me, that's all what I know. You can also see his biography on Wikipedia - Freddie Highmore or IMDb - Freddie Highmore . You'll find the lists of his filmography, and his awards, and many more. Ah, and I suggest you to follow @TheFredStarz, the admin posting Freddie's pictures really often ;3
(Another) well, I hope it useful for anyone who read this.

See ya on another post, fellas! XD


Here some pictures of him :)
in Happy Birthday Shakespeare
with Mr. Depp in Finding Neverland

in Golden Compass as Pantalaimon
in August Rush
the most wonderful smile ever! XD
with Emma Roberts in The Art of Getting By

My present for Freddie, last year :3
Freddie as Norman Bates. Creepy, huh?

Premiere The Art of Getting By



















Data sources : IMDb, Wikipedia, Freddie's articles/interviews on internet
Images sources : Google, IMDb, personal collections

No comments:

Post a Comment