Contact Me

Thursday 12 December 2013

My Stop-motion Project : Flood

Yes, yes, I know it's been a looooooong time, but, HELLO FELLAS~ :D
As my promise in my previous post. I'll show you my fourth stopmotion project on this blog.
Here it is.




It’s called ‘FLOOD’, an 8 seconds movie (exclude the opening and ending tittle). I made this stopmotion special for Hellofest #9 Movie Competition and voila! this stopmotion had been the one of Finalists of 8 Seconds Movie Competition :’) *Alhamdulillah*
 
The announcement :')
 
I made a promotion for my 8sc movie. Because the winner for this category was decided through voting. Here’s the picture :p

Promotion for FLOOD

Even though I didn’t win the competition. I’m so glad of it. I feel like, I’m the winner of my’pessimistic’self. And I never imagined I could make it this far :’)
This was a good first step for me, I’ll try to be a winner in the next time, and the next time, and the next next time, and the next next next time and the neeeeeeeeeeext other tiiiiiimeee  :’D
I already have a new project by the way. I used LEGO toys for the objects. I made this with my 3 little friends, Ucup, Tania and her sister. Unfortunately, I’m too busy to do the editing for this time, so the film hasn’t finish yet -,-

My new stopmotion project

I’ll make another stopmotion after this one. I’ve made the story board. The tittle is ‘My Name is Earth”. I hope I can make it come true, please pray for me, hehe :p
By the way, here’s my 8sc movie, FLOOD. Hope (whoever) you (are) like it :3





See you on another post :3

No comments:

Post a Comment