Contact Me

Saturday 21 December 2013

I AM PANIC! at the disco ~~


"If you change your mind, you know where I am
Yeah, if you change your mind, you know where to find me
But I, don't ever wanna be your boyfriend"
My favourite lyric from "Girls/Girls/Boys" by Panic! At The Disco on Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! (2013).
Yup, I'm gonna tell you about them. I don't know why am I doing it, but, I still want to share it anyway. HAHAHA.


Panic! At The Disco or usually called as P!ATD, is one of my favourite group band. I fell in love with this band since 2005 (when I was in 8th grade). Yes, it because their "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" single and I really love the music video. When I saw the mv, I was feel like..... they're very unique. Even though "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" is the only song of them that I really know. Hahaha. I was afraid to buy their own album, at first. It's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (2005), because, I doubt about the other song. I was afraid it wouldn't be great as great as the "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" song. That's why I prefer to bought a (kind of) compilation album, named Big Rock. Yea, this is so lol.
Actually, when I fell in love with P!ATD at the first time, I (still) didn't know who exactly the members at all, lol. Idk, maybe it just because... I was a kid in that time. Haha. All I know was just, there are two members of the band who have handsome face (it was Brendon and Ryan, actually), hahaha.
In 2007 (or 2006, idk), I got their full album (A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, 2005), from my uncle. I tried to listen all of it. And........ I fell in love with P!ATD for the  second times! Me, totally in love with "But It's Better If You Do", "London Beckoned", "Camisado", etc. Since that time, I, officially, love them soooo much. But I ain't that fanatic anyway.
In 2008, "Nine in the Afternoon" was so booming around my schoolmate. Everybody in my school (the students, exactly) love this song so much, and so did I. I also like their mv, as usual, they're unique! And in that time, I started to know the members, the first person who easy to remember is Brendon Urie. Yes, it because his handsomeness, lol.
Until 2011, I only know their song from A Feve You Can Sweat Out (2005) and the "Nine in the Afternoon" single. For another song? No, I really don't have any idea about that. I don't even know about their newest news. Until someone bring me back to the nostalgiaaaaa~ :')
Yea, you know, since JB and another BB/GB or solo artist being so hectic and Rock n Roll been fading slowly, P!ATD was being one of its victim. That's why in 2012, I'm shocked when I know that two members of P!ATD had been resign. I feel so terrible. I'm afraid they'll gone forever like MCR did :'(
Since that, I started to search their newest news and following them until now. I started to listen some songs from Pretty.Odd. (2008), Vice & Virtues (2011) , their single "New Perspective" (for original soundtrack of Jennifer's Body), and I've watched their short movie "The Overture" (and now I know Brendon and Spencer so well, hahaha). Actually, since watched the "New Perspective" mv, I feel like.. there's something difference in P!ATD style. I thought this mv is like the declaration of the new taste in their music, Brendon and Spencer wanted to tell us that P!ATD is still alive but lil bit different than before. You can also see it on their "Ready To Go" mv. The lyrics are also has a deep meaning, I guess.
And taa-daa, it's all true. I was right about their 'changes'. When "Miss Jackson" is out in 2013, I feel like, eww.. who the fuck is this?! It's so damn different with their old style.
At the first time, I really don't like their new style. I feel so disappointed. I miss their unique side, I miss their weird style. But then, when I repeat and repeat and repeat this song often, This song makes me so addicted!! And when the album's out, I'm in love with P!ATD for the third times!! Aaaaaa~~~ I really love their songs, "Miss Jackson", "Girls/Girls/Boys", "This Is Gospel", "Nicotine", etc. I do love their new mv, especially "Girls/Girls/Boys" mv!! Brendon looks HOT on this video :3
And now I realised that P!ATD is still P!ATD. Their music's still makes me so addicted and Brendon's voice still AMAZING!! 
By the way, I just got know that Dallon Weekes, officially being their real member! OMFG. I feel so happy. Because Brendon (at last) found his new soulmate. At last, he already moved on from Ryan :') Yes, he's gay...... NO! Hahahaha. It's just kidding :p
But if you watch their old live performances with their new style now, Brendon looks more elegant. There's no more gay thing in their show. You know, Brendon and Ryan. Yea.... you know, HAHAHA! Deep inside my heart, I really don't mind with that (I'm fujoshi anyway haha :p). Even my fujoshi's mind, thought that Ryan resign caused by Brendon. Brendon left Ryan because he married with Sarah, that's why Ryan so mad and finally left the band. LOLOLOLOL!!! XD
Well, well, enough with the fujoshi's dirty mind :p
Back to the topic.
Now P!ATD being busy with their Europe Tour. Even though Spencer couldn't join the tour, I think Brendon still can enjoy it with Dallon and other additional members. I heard that the tours was success enough. And I'm so glad to hear that :')
Keep strong P!ATD, oh I love you sooo much, please just staying alive :')



Here's the picture when Ryan and Jon still in the band :')
Panic! At The Disco about in 2006 or 2007, I guees. (got this picture from google, haha)

 
And now, there are three members of P!ATD. Brendon looks happy with Dallon anyway :')
File:Panic! At The Disco.jpg
Panic! At The Disco with their new member, Dallon Weekes (left). (got this picture from wikipedia)



And this is my first favourite music video of Panic! At The Disco



Wanna see Brendon almost naked? Here's the mv. hahaha :p



By the way, can you see the difference of the old and the new style of P!ATD from the pictures and the videos? I bet you can, yea I bet you do. Haha.

Ah, here's some links if you wanna know more about Panic! At The Disco. It's all official.
Website : www.panicatthedisco.com/‎
Twitter : @PanicAtTheDisco
Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/panicatthedisco
Instagram : @panicatthedisco

OHIYA! If you have vine account, I suggest you to follow Brendon's vine! He's so fuckin funny! XD

Well, that's all pals.
See you on another  post! :D


Data sources : Panic! At The Disco's social media accounts, website and any P!ATD's articles/interviews on internet
Images & videos sources : Google, Fueled by Rame Youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment