Contact Me

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Marvel vs DC

Alright, let's talk about Marvel and DC. I'm not trying to put them in a war as any fanboys did, lol. I'm just trying to share my thought about them.

 


As you know, they both are (what should I called it) the biggest superheroes factory(?) in the world. Lol. Yea, everybody knows them, or at least some of their superheroes.

I've once read an article, and there's Samuel L. Jackson's opinion on it. He said, Marvel movies are better than DC. I'm not surprised with that statement. Because.. well.. umm.. yea... I (almost hundred percent) agree with that statement.

Marvel movies are much better, I admit it. And yes, I also agree, DC aren't good enough in cinematic -- except for that Nolan's Batman trilogy.

The question is, WHY?

And the answer is I HAVE NO FUCKIN IDEA.

LOL.

Well as you know, Marvel always did a great job for their movies. Wait.. not always, I mean, most of their movies are so great, but not always. Remember their last Fantastic 4 reboot? It sucks. Ok, back to the topic. I mean, eventhough it's just a (kind of) franchise, but every director (with the team) who take this franchise seems pretty serious on it. So, voila! They got their awesomeness.

But DC, o my God. I don't know. I really don't understand why. I mean, why Nolan only took Batman? And it's only have 3 series! The other one, ugh, I don't know. Even I keep my big expectation to Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad. I don't wanna get disappoint, like before. Cause... let me admit something really terrible......

........I fell asleep everytime I watch DC movies. DANG! I'M SO SORRY!

Ahem, such as Man of Steel and Green Lantern, OMG I couldn't control myself to not to close my fuckin eyes. I've tried to watch again and be more focus but always FAILED. No offense.

Most of the storyline are boring. I mean, why so serious? I mean, their jokes, ahem, not good enough. And the vfx, ahem, obviously, Marvel are much better. No offense. Really. And the important thing is DC have less movies than Marvel, tho. You know, even Marvel already have MCU. The Marvel Cinematic Universe or MCU is an American series of superhero films, based on characters that appear in publications by Marvel Comics -- from wikipedia. That is why they have more movies than DC.

BUT, one thing you guys need to know about DC, they're pretty good on TV series. Seriously, man. They're totally cool. I mean, dude, I'm in love with Gotham, and now The Flash, and probably I'll watch Arrow. And, do you remember Smallville? YES! That was my favourite series when I was a kid. And don't forget they already got Supergirl. I haven't seen that series but I'm sure it's also cool, I've watched their trailer and I like it, tho.

How about Marvel TV series? Well.. umm.. I'm not pretty sure about that. I have no interesting in that. But, I've read some reviews about Dare Devil, they said it's better than the movie. But, I don't know, haven't watch it yet.

So, the point is, dude, DC and Marvel have their own best. As we know, Marvel are better in cinematic and DC are better in their TV series. Done. Nailed it. Admit it. Accept it!

And how about Marvel comics vs DC comics?

I can't and won't answer that. Cause I think they both cool on it, cool on their own way :)

Soo... which side are you? Me? I choose both. Marvel for their movies and DC for their TV series :)

Fair enough. LOL.

Uh-oh! I've got something interesting to show! As we know, Marvel and DC are also rival in their character. And I found this picture from 9gag!

DC vs Marvel characters

 And here's a coming up movies from DC and Marvel, also got this from 9gag.

Coming up Marvel and DC movies
 
Well, see ya on another post, fellas!


Data Source : opinion, wikipedia
Photos source : private collection, 9gag

No comments:

Post a Comment