Contact Me

Saturday 8 March 2014

Recommendation(s) : TV Series

TV series, well I hate those thing, but interesting in same time anyway.
Actually, when I was a kid, I couldn't sleep well as a normal kid did. I usually awake very very late night. What did I do? I watched TV. Yes, TV. I accompanied my Mom while she did her 'housework' thing. She was busy at the day, cause she worked at the office. That's why she did it at night till it's late. I turned on the TV and watched some TV series. It was her favourite series too. Such as X-Files, Friends, Prison Breaks, and many series that I can't tell because I forgot the tittle -,-




Well yeaa, I thought that's the reason why I still love to watch some TV series nowadays. Even though there are no more TV series on my channel, there's only local program, we called it sinetron. Basically, same with the other TV series from international TV channel, it's series. But boring. If I want to watch TV series, I have to download it, or streaming. That's why now I hate TV series from international TV channel. So I left them, and didn't know what's new, what's good, how's them now. Until my friend showed me the 'Sherlock'.
Yes, this TV series from BBC channel drives me crazy. I'm addicted again. Actually, I've been following 'Bates Motel' before it, but it doesn't give me any crazy effects. But 'Sherlock' does. I put my self awake until the sun comes up to got this online streaming for the season 3 -,-
And I'm also doing this for 'The Walking Dead'. Damn man, this TV series is awesome!! I'm trying to avoid it but my curiosity againts me. Until I'm writing this post, I'm still doing it. Watching online, streaming until my internet quota's out.
But it's worth it. To everyone who love blood, chopping the brains out, kicking some zombies asses, killing each other, and many crazy things, you should watch this shit, men. The visual effects is so awesome! So does the sound fx. Crat crit crat crot, ugh, so disgusting. It's very awesome for me.
All the character are so cool. The actors (and actress) took their roles in a good work. They are interesting, they are complicated. Especially, Daryl. Oh I'm in love with this guy. Norman Reedus doing so well with this character. Daryl should be the main character I think, hehehe. But Rick, he's awesome too. His leadership deserved to be the main character of it.
The weakness of this TV series is... the drama. In some episodes, it takes too long just for the conversations which it's not too important I guess. So, I usually skip and skip and skip it all the time except for the important ones.
I won't spoiler. I'm just recomend this TV series, and I bet you'll in love with Daryl's character too. At the first time, I thought that 'ah, he's just an asshole, people love him because his ability, he's strong and good looking'. But then I realized, he's more than that way. This character is so strong, he's so complex. He's like a jerk who has a sweet heart. Maybe otaku can called him as a 'tsundere', hahaha.
All is good so far. The make up of the zombies, the cinematography, the effects, the roles, the stories. They are doing good. I like Carl anyway, he's cuuuute :3
For the 'Sherlock'. First of all, I love British man. Lol. Hahaha. I love the way british people talk. Hahaha. The other reason is, I adore Sherlock Holmes. No, I never read the novel, but I did watch the movie. I know him enough, from Detective Conan, hahaha. And I know him from Mr Downey anyway. Hahaha. I do love mistery, like detective story or sort of.




I like the way they took the modern side. Sherlock should be in classic ages. But this BBC TV series prefers to give the modern as the set and they did it. Mr Cumberbatch is the right actor who took this roles. His arrogance, is better than Mr Downey. And his couple, Mr Freeman, also good in Watson's character but I still can see Bilbo Baggins in there :v
I love how the editor's works. They're playing with the typography and that's so interesting to me. I love how they put the humors. That couple, both Sherlock and Watson are so adorable. Sherlock's character is so complex, like Daryl, but Daryl's more epic. Idk, maybe it just because I never see any character like Daryl. But I love them both, they're also adorable :3
I also recomend it for you guys. But for the 'Bates Motel', I don't know. At first, I love it cause there's my favourite in there, Freddie Highmore. He did a good job as a psycho. But then, in the season 2, I saw Mrs Varmiga more dominant than the main character, Norman Bates who played by Freddie. And I don't like it. And it also too much drama. I don't know, but well, it's recomended enough, I guess.

That's all for now. Those are the TV series I only know right now. I've tried to watch 'Breaking Bad' but I don't like it, because it's about chemistry, and I hate the chemical things. Sooooo~ I hope it can helps anyone who looking for any recomendations for TV series nowadays. Hehehe.

Here's the link if you wanna watch The Walking Dead online : The Walking Dead TV streaming
And here's the link if you wanna watch another TV series, it has a lots, include Bates Motel, Sherlock, and Breaking Bad : Stream-tv Me


I hope you enjoy it. See ya on another post fellas! ;)


Data sources : Wikipedia, IMDb, etc
Images sources : Google


Update 29/3/2014 :
The Walking Dead is on Stream-tv Me now. I recommend you that link to watch The Walking Dead online. Because this link is better than the other one before. It has less ads, you just need one click and doesn't take any long buffer. Notes :
1. Do not click the 'blue play' button, it's an ads, there's 'x' to close that blue one and the real 'play' button will appears, the real play button is the red one.
2. You don't need to install any player, if you get a message to download any online-streaming playe, just ignore it. Remember, just click the 'red play' button.
3. Sometimes, after click the red play button, there will be an advertisement video, just keep calm and be patient. It won't take a long time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment