Contact Me

Monday 10 February 2014

My Stop-Motion Project : TMNT vs ALIENS

FINALLY!!!
IT FINISHED!! IT'S ALL DONE!!
AND I FEEL SO DAMN FREEEEE!!
OH. THANKS. GOD. IT. FEELS. SO. GOOD.
(WARNING : BAD GRAMMAR)

Yea, it's finally released :')
My other stop-motion project 'TMNT vs ALIENS'
It tooks a loooooooooooooooong time to edit this one :'(
Actually, there's no problem with the visual, I mean, the photos are good enough. Everything's good when post production, EXCEPT ONE! YES! THE SOUND FX AND THE BACKSOUND!
OH. MY. GOD! That was really terrible!! It's soooo hard to find sfx and bgm for stop motion animation :(
No, I can't make it by myself, because... it's different from the other one before (FLOOD).

Well, I made this stop-motion with my two little friends, three actually. They are Yusuf, Tania and her sister Vanessa (the additional crew, hehe). They're in the 5th grade, except Vanessa, she's younger than them but idk exactly how old she is.
Yusuf (or Ucup) was so interested with my 'FLOOD', the 8sc movie, so then I asked him to make a stop-motion animation with me. Then he asked Tania to help him make a story. And taa-daa, they came into my house and insisted me to make that stop-motion movie. Lol, no, haha.
Well yeaa... we did it but I ruined it in the post production. Like I said before, I had trouble with the sfx and bgm, that's why it tooks sooo furcking long time. Feel so guilty to them :'(
But, hey, it's all done anyway, I made it, WE made it. Even though it's not great enough for another people, especially the one who we called 'the expert', BUT! we love it, because this is our own masterpiece. This stop-motion short movie finally done and it's dedicated for those guys, Ucup, Tania and Vanessa :)
Thank you sooo much for your patience, and for everything , kids. :')

Anyway, here's the movie, enjoy :p




See ya on another post, buddy! :D
*and wait for another masterpiece from me, maybe and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment