Contact Me

Monday 24 October 2016

Success? Yea. Rite.

So.. few days ago, I've got the same broadcast message from different group on different day.
And do you know what exactly the message said?
It said..





YA! They're talking about the measures of success, MEASURES OF HOLY SUCCESS FOR GOD's SAKE!!
When I read it, I was be like..
WHAT KIND OF SUCCESS WAS THAT!?
THE MEASURES OF SUCCESS ACCORDING TO THEIR TINY MINY HOLY LITTLE BRAIN, I BET! OMG.
Ahem, sorry. I just, can't, I.. just.. I don't know. I have no idea what exactly they're thinking when they made such a message like that.
Look.
NO ONE EVER HAD THE SAME DESTINY, DUDE.
Those things not always happened in every single person's life in this world, DUDE. Those are just pretty subjective and skeptical.
You can't just say, someone could be called as a SUCCESS person if they got their Bachelor's degree in 23th. Man, when I read that part, I was be like.. oh, so I ain't a success man, am I? So then how about the others, who don't even take any Bachelor's degree? They couldn't get their success, are they?
If that so, how we called that man who got D.O. from his college but then he made his own company which us known as Apple.inc?
Also how about the man who allowed you connect to your old friends with his one of the biggest social media called Facebook?
Uh-oh, and how about the man who created that holy Google which direct/indirectly helps you to finish all your assignment?
WHAT SHOULD WE CALLED THEM?
THE DUMMIES!?
THE UNSUCCESS PEOPLE!?
OH COME ON, DUDE!
OPEN YOUR MIND!
SUCCESS ISN'T JUST ABOUT THOSE THINGS.
SUCCESS ISN'T JUST ABOUT 'WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY GOT IN YOUR 23 or 40 or 70'!
SUCCESS MEANS EVERYTHING.
People have their own life goals, dude.
Each of them have their own way to get there, to get their own success.
You can't just said like that. You can't just be a judge to decide is he/she a success man.
Even Colonel Sanders got his 'success' in his 65th dude.

In case you didn't know..

This is the same thing I've heard before. But that one is talking about love.
Somebody once told me, we used to find our soulmate while we're still in college.
Oh come on..
What kind of thought was that.
How could you said that.
Don't you ever heard there are a lots of people found their lover in another place? They met their lover in any ages.
Well, I bet you don't.
Oh my dear fellas..
Please, open your mind, be smart, and watch out your mouth/texts.
Don't be so mean to write/say that such a thing.
Don't break other people's hope.
You never know how far they've been through, how hard they've been struggling.
Control it or just shut it up.


Sincerely,
One of  late graduated student who still struggle to get her own success

Peace out!




No comments:

Post a Comment